Mymbacareer.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects our users to do the same. We comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and will remove infringing content upon receiving a valid DMCA notice.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed on our website, please send a DMCA notice to our designated agent at the following eMAIL:
Your DMCA notice must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material on our website. This should include the URL(s) of the webpage(s) where the infringing material is located.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, we will promptly remove or disable access to the infringing material. We may also notify the alleged infringer and provide them with a copy of the DMCA notice.
If you believe that your content was removed in error or that you have the right to use the content, you may submit a counter-notification to our DMCA agent. Your counter-notification must include the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which you are located (or in which we are located if you are outside of the United States), and that you will accept service of process from the person who submitted the DMCA notice.
If we receive a valid counter-notification, we may reinstate the removed content. However, we reserve the right to refuse to reinstate the content if we believe that the counter-notification is invalid or if we receive a DMCA notice regarding the same content.
Please note that submitting false or misleading DMCA notices or counter-notifications may result in legal liability.